Global Ventilator Market is expected to reach USD 1382.2 Million by 2026 from USD 628.5 Million in 2016 at a CAGR of 8.2% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). Ventilators are mainly used in intensive care medicine, home care, and emergency medicine and in the case of anesthesia. Modern ventilators are computerized machines, in which patients can be ventilated with a simple hand-operated bag valve mask.
Global ventilator market based on mobility includes intensive care and portable/transportable ventilators. The intensive care ventilators segment is expected to form one of the major contributors to the market growth due to the increasing number of intensive care units equipped with ventilators across large economies. Based on an interface, the invasive ventilation segment is expected to hold one of the largest shares for a market. Hospitals & clinics segment is expected to be one of the major contributors for the market growth among end-users.
Geographically, North America is expected to be one of the largest markets for ventilators followed by Europe and the Asia Pacific. Increasing geriatric population, high incidence of respiratory diseases, increasing demand for home care therapeutics and higher growth in developing countries like China, India, and Brazil are driving the demand for ventilators in these regions.
The years that have been considered are:
• Base year – 2016
• Estimated year – 2017
• Forecast period – 2016 to 2026
• Global Ventilator market analysis and forecast, in terms of volume and value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the ventilator market.
• Global Ventilator market segmentation on the basis mobility, type, interface, mode, end-user and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Ventilator market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Ventilator market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the ventilator market are also profiled.
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the global market value for Global Ventilator Market.
Some of the prominent key players operating in the ventilator market include
• Philips Healthcare (Netherlands)
• ResMed (US)
• Medtronic (Ireland)
• Getinge (Sweden)
• Becton, Dickinson and Company (US)
• Dräger (Germany)
• Smiths Group (UK)
• Allied Healthcare Products (US)
• GE Healthcare (US)
• Hamilton Medical (Switzerland)
• Fisher & Paykel (New Zealand)
• Air Liquide (France)
Key Target Audience:
• Ventilator manufacturers
• Hospitals, clinics and Nursing homes
• Home healthcare agencies
• Assisted living facilities
• Healthcare insurance providers
• Market research and consulting firms
• Venture capitalists and investors
For More Information Visit @:https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/global-ventilator-market/1354/
Scope of the Ventilator Market Report:
The Research report segments the ventilator market based on mobility, type, interface, mode, end-user and geography
Ventilator Market, by Mobility:
• Intensive Care Ventilators
• High-end ICU Ventilators
• Mid-end ICU Ventilators
• Basic ICU Ventilators
• Portable/Transportable Ventilators
Ventilator Market, by Type:
• Adult/Pediatric Ventilators
• Neonatal/Infant Ventilators
Ventilator Market, by Interface:
• Invasive Ventilation
• Non-invasive Ventilation
Ventilator Market, by Mode:
• Combined Mode Ventilation
• Volume Mode Ventilation
• Pressure Mode Ventilation
Ventilator Market, by End User:
• Hospitals and Clinics
• Home Care
• Ambulatory Care Centers
• Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Ventilator Market, by Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of North America Ventilator Market
• Breakdown of Europe Ventilator Market
• Breakdown of Asia Pacific Ventilator Market
• Breakdown of Middle East & Africa Ventilator Market
• Breakdown of Latin America Ventilator Market
Maximize Market Research offers customization of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address: Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.